Q: Where are your products made?
A: All of our drinkware is manufactured in China. We have gone to great lengths to be sure they are responsibly sourced. We have personally visited the factory to be sure of the working conditions and are very proud to say they also meet international standards. Our manufacturing operations meet high standards of quality (ISO 9001), safe and fair labor (BSCI Factory Audits), ethical business, and environmental responsibility.
Q: What is the best way to clean the Tumbler lids?
A: Our lids were designed to be dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Follow the instructions below for removing the slider and rubber ring :).
Q: What is the best way to disassemble the Tumbler lids for cleaning?
1. Remove and clean the outer rubber ring with mild dishwashing soap and warm water.
2. Close the slider lid completely.
3. From the bottom of the lid, push up against the silicon seal on the slider. through the sip opening until the slider snaps out. Your stainless steel straws are usually perfect for this!
4. Clean the lid and slider with warm soapy water.
5. Reassemble by snapping the slider back in place. You should hear it click.
6. Reattach the outer rubber ring making sure that the ridged side faces out.
Q: How long will ice last in your tumblers?
A: Due to the many variables that can affect ice retention we do not give a fixed time your tumbler will hold ice. There are many variables that will affect ice retention including pre-chilling the tumbler, the ice quality, ice quantity, type of ice, outside environment, exposure to sunlight, etc.
If you are unhappy with the time your tumbler is retaining ice and feel there may be a fault please carry out the following test:
1. Completely fill the tumbler with ice (no water), close and lock the lid shut.
2. Ensure the tumbler is indoors at an average room temperature of no more than 80 degrees with no exposure to direct sunlight.
3. With the above process, your tumbler should have some ice remaining after 8 hours. If all the ice has completely melted after 8 hours, please contact our support team with your order number confirming you have carried out this test. We may request for the tumbler to be returned to us and then arrange a replacement or refund for you.
Q: Are your Tumblers leak-proof?
A: No, the lids on our Tumblers are designed to be splash-proof but not leak-proof. This means, in the car while driving if the lid is closed it will not splash out of the cup in your cup holder. However, you will not want to throw this tumbler in the bottom of your backpack and head out for the day. We will be offering a product that is leak-proof and does serve this purpose very soon though so please check back! :)
Q: Can you customize my order?
A: Absolutely! We would love to customize your order. The minimum order size for customizations is 25 pieces. Just send us an email with your requirements (Sizes, colors, quantities required) and we will get back to you with some prices ASAP!
Q: What are your Tumbler lids made of?
A: Our lids are made to last. In an effort to be as environmentally friendly as possible, we are using the hardest plastic available in this space (at least as far as we are aware!) We use Shatterproof Tritan Plastic for our lids. Most of our competitors use a less expensive option; however we feel that the less often the lids break, the more sustainable. So, you asked for the best, we aim to provide the best!
Q: Do you offer wholesale pricing?
A: Absolutely! Please visit our wholesale page and we’ll be sure to reach out to you ASAP. Thank you :)
Q: Do you offer replacement lids?
A: Absolutely! Please see the accessories section of our website.